AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Corporate/ commercial and civil law
- Bachelor of Civil Law (L.L.B), Université de Montréal – 2008
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), McGill University – 2005
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Montreal Bar
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal
- Member of the Lord Reading Law Society
ANDREW KLIGER, ATTORNEY
Having joined the firm 2010, Andrew is a skillful litigator and has appeared before all levels of courts, including to the Supreme Court of Canada. Andrew has a client first approach, passionately defending and advancing their interests, whether for conflict prevention or dispute resolution. Andrew’s litigation practice covers many areas, including disputes related to contracts (both personal and commercial), wills & estates, shareholders, among others.
Andrew also has a strong business focus, advising clients through a variety of business law needs, including drafting and negotiating contracts, shareholder agreements, trademarks and commercial leases.